Take a closer look at the 2012 Volkswagen Passat, one of the most buzzworthy vehicles of the year! For more information on this Passat, visit BettenImports.com.
2012 Volkswagen Passat At a Glance:
- Made in America - New LEED Certified Tennessee Plant
- New Design - Largest Passenger Car in the VW lineup
- Award winning - 2012 Motor Trend Car of the Year
- Best-in-class legroom
- 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick
- VW Carefree Maintenance: 3 year/36,000 mile coverage
2012 Volkswagen Passat By the Numbers:
- Starts at $19,995
- 2.5L 170hp engine, 31 mpg highway, 573 miles per tank
- 3.6L 280hp engine, 28 mpg highway, 518 miles per tank
- 2.0L TDI Clean Diesel, 43 mpg highway, 795 miles per tank
- Fender Premium Audio System: 400 watts, 9 speakers
Get more details on the all-new Volkswagen Passat.
To schedule your Passat test drive, or if you have questions, give us a call at (616) 301-2100 or contact us through Facebook.
More on Volkswagen from GRAutoBlog:
2012 Volkswagen GTI Autobahn Package at Betten Imports
The People’s Champion: Volkswagen
Best of 2011 from GRAutoBlog: Volkswagen, Volvo, Mercedes-Benz Edition
Coming to America: 2012 Volkswagen Golf R
2012 Volkswagen Beetle at Betten Imports
Volkswagen NILS Concept
2012 Volkswagen Up!
2012 Volkswagen Passat Test Drive Event at Betten Imports
1979 Volkswagen Beetle at Betten Imports
I'm pretty excited about the Alltrack version of this with the 4Motion system. It will still do nearly 50 mpg.ReplyDelete
Wow! That is an amazing mpg! Let's hope they produce it in the U.S.ReplyDelete